Often referred to as the “special forces of ship repair”, Bay Metals & Fabrication brings unmatched experience in high-quality ship repair and custom marine fabrication on the waterfront.
Bay Metals & Fabrication continues to deliver excellence, as it has done for more than thirty years.
Bay Metals & Fabrication select and retain the most highly qualified workers. In maintaining a lean workforce, we can guarantee successful project completion on time and within budget constraints.
Whether the customer is the U.S. Navy or a commercial ship, our dedicated staff and modern repair and fabricating facilities, are ready to respond. Regardless of the location, the Bay Metals & Fabrication team can provide 24/7 turnaround on many projects.
Memberships and Affiliations
Bay Metals & Fabrication maintains industry standards through compliance and certification in the following:
- ISO 9001 Compliant Operations
- ISO 9001-2008 Qualified
- OSHA 10-Hour Maritime Certified
- ITAR Export Control Trained
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and Coast Guard Approved Welding Procedures
- Certified Firewatch Training Program
- Certified PCMS Tile Inspectors and Installers
- Heart Saver and 1st Responder Trained (All Supervisors)
- Level III NDT
- NBPI Qualified Personnel